Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Of a Wednesday

Still cannot get over the knitted Bee Gees.  Maurice is especially spot-on.  I did a needlepoint pillow top of the "Main Course" album (the one right behind the dolls), and had a yoked shirt with that "Bee Gees" logo embroidered on the back.  I had/have the Gibb fever bad.  Ask anyone I went to high school with.  Or anyone who spends more than a half hour with me.
 
Back to the chiropractor with me today.  My right shoulder was out of joint.  Go figure.  There is just so much going on with my body right now, I can't keep up.  And it's hard to know what is influencing what, what is standing alone.  The worry over that is leading to panic attacks.  Which, I found out this afternoon, my mother is afraid will lead to a heart attack.
 
Yep --- I needed another dire circumstance idea planted in my head.
 
 




1 comment:

  1. I once asked a nurse/acupuncturist if being constantly wound up (my father in law) could contribute to a heart attack. She said that obviously other factors would play a part, diet, etc but bascially the answer was no - feeling stressed, wound up and I guess panicky falls into that category wouldn't by itself bring on a heart attack. :D

    ReplyDelete